Android rooting is the process of allowing users of mobile phones and other gadgets operating the Android mobile OS to obtain blessed control (known as “root access”) within Android’s subsystem. Rooting is often performed with the goal of conquering restrictions that providers and components producers put on some gadgets, leading to the ability to alter or substitute program programs and configurations, run specific programs that require administrator-level authorizations, or perform other functions that are otherwise not reachable to a normal Android managing program user. Rooting is similar to Jailbreaking gadgets operating the Apple iOS os. On Android managing program, cheering can also accomplish the complete removal and replacement of the lamps os, usually with a more recent release of its current OS.
Symphony Lucnhed new android phone in Bangladesh. So someone who buy this symphony Android Phone, once need to root you symphony phone. You can easily root you symphony mobile phone by using below method-
- Download the Zip File named update.zip from media fire site. Click here to download this file.
- After finish the download copy this update.zip folder and paste in to root folder on your memory card.
- Keep lowest 50% space in storage and above 70% charge in battery
- Shut Down your symphony mobile phone. Then keep Vol+ and Power Button together until the restoration display seems to be red (background). You will be in Android operating system Program Recovery <3e>.
- Select implement upgrade from SDCard. [Use vol+- key button to scroll and power (hold) button as select]
- Select upgrade.zip (earlier you copied in memory card)
- Wait until this ROM flashed. Choose restart system now once it set up.
Using this method you can root your symphony mobile easily.